Ghosts Corps Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Fantasy Earth Zero to many other MMO's all Ghosts Corps/Clans members and friends can chat and recieve new and coming soon news! What ever is related to the Ghosts Corps/Clans SHALL LIVE ON!!!

HomeAffiliatesGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAIL EINOVA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Einova
Admin
Admin
Einova

Character Stats
Class: Scout
Level: 40
Hp:
FAIL EINOVA! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000FAIL EINOVA! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

FAIL EINOVA! Empty
PostSubject: FAIL EINOVA!   FAIL EINOVA! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:33 am

>.< Ok for all of you im putting up my fail moments, dont ask why just read and laugh. >.> we all know I mess up alot either accidentally or on purpose. Ok to start off with the first one. Was on FEZ and i got major lag spikes (which i never got before) this the turned into me dcing (yet another thing i'm not used to) then this turned into that dreaded blue screen of death. First thing i do i restart computer run a few test. Found the problem. "I CAN NOT USE MY LAPTOP PARTS IN MY BROTHERS SUPER OUTDATED LAPTOP" -_- its proccessor was weak. its video card even more so. its sound card well i couldn't even find it on the computer to check its stats. overall my brothers laptop fails so hard core that even watching a youtube video would make it explode. Yet sadly i tried to work around it by upgradeing the hardware using my laptops parts. utter failure mother board fried. point in all this give a old dog three robotic legs it'll still die of a heart attack from running that fourth leg. DO NOT TRY TO UPGRADE HARDWARE PAST WHAT IT WAS BUILT FOR!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ghostscorps.forumotion.com

FAIL EINOVA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghosts Corps Forums :: News and Updates :: Updates for forum-
Jump to: