Ghosts Corps Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Fantasy Earth Zero to many other MMO's all Ghosts Corps/Clans members and friends can chat and recieve new and coming soon news! What ever is related to the Ghosts Corps/Clans SHALL LIVE ON!!!

HomeAffiliatesGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xiro the wonderful lightning mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiro
Newb
Newb
Xiro

Character Stats
Class:
Level: 1
Hp:
Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Left_bar_bleue858/1000Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Empty_bar_bleue  (858/1000)

Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Empty
PostSubject: Xiro the wonderful lightning mage   Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:25 pm

...if you want my contribution, then you'll have to do something for me in return.
Back to top Go down
Einova
Admin
Admin
Einova

Character Stats
Class: Scout
Level: 40
Hp:
Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Xiro the wonderful lightning mage   Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Xiro wrote:
...if you want my contribution, then you'll have to do something for me in return.

Such as...?
Back to top Go down
https://ghostscorps.forumotion.com
Xiro
Newb
Newb
Xiro

Character Stats
Class:
Level: 1
Hp:
Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Left_bar_bleue858/1000Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Empty_bar_bleue  (858/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Xiro the wonderful lightning mage   Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:43 am

Things.
Back to top Go down
Einova
Admin
Admin
Einova

Character Stats
Class: Scout
Level: 40
Hp:
Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Xiro the wonderful lightning mage   Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:56 am

lol oh that's specific... and btw how come you didn't log back in when i kicked you on the chatbox? you do realize you can easily just click login and your back on the chat box right?
Back to top Go down
https://ghostscorps.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xiro the wonderful lightning mage   Xiro the wonderful lightning mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xiro the wonderful lightning mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghosts Corps Forums :: General Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: