Ghosts Corps Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Fantasy Earth Zero to many other MMO's all Ghosts Corps/Clans members and friends can chat and recieve new and coming soon news! What ever is related to the Ghosts Corps/Clans SHALL LIVE ON!!!

HomeAffiliatesGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Changes Halted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Einova
Admin
Admin
Einova

Character Stats
Class: Scout
Level: 40
Hp:
Forum Changes Halted Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Forum Changes Halted Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Forum Changes Halted Empty
PostSubject: Forum Changes Halted   Forum Changes Halted Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:00 am

Until furthet notice i will not be adding any further content for the forum. The reason for this is i plan on moving the forum to a new site in which i'm currently building now. This can take any where from 3-6 months. The new webpage will not be for ghosts corps members only. Further more it will not even be FEZ players only as well. It is a site for all gamers to chat, recieve & send messages, view full list of MMO's and other online games. It will have a downloadable Instant Messenger Service as well! As well as a list of games section where you will be able to post the name of your corps/clans and their leaders and members. In such said section you will be able to set up open invites to your corps/clan for recruiting purposes. As you can see i have alot of work to do and since i'm doing this solo time frames may change. I will also be on the forums less however i will check in from time to time to answer questions and reply to comments relating to myself and/or my Corps and projects. Well that's all for now so keep checking back at least once a week to see about any new updates.
Back to top Go down
https://ghostscorps.forumotion.com

Forum Changes Halted
Page 1 of 1