Ghosts Corps Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Fantasy Earth Zero to many other MMO's all Ghosts Corps/Clans members and friends can chat and recieve new and coming soon news! What ever is related to the Ghosts Corps/Clans SHALL LIVE ON!!!

HomeAffiliatesGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad day...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Einova
Admin
Admin
Einova

Character Stats
Class: Scout
Level: 40
Hp:
Sad day... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sad day... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Sad day... Empty
PostSubject: Sad day...   Sad day... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:16 am

Not many days left on FEZ before it shuts down so i'm just going to let most of you know this post won't be closing down when FEZ does as well... all my corps members (including those from Armored, Magus, Grace, and Elite) will still have a corps to go to with an active corp leader waiting here every day for them... no i might not be able to give you free items or tell you tips and tricks about FEZ anymore but you will always be a member of the Ghosts family to us here at Ghost Corps. I will be starting new MMO's in the future and will be starting a clan/corps on them with the ghosts corps name at a later date i promise i will post them asap. However a vast amount of MMO's just dont cut it for me so if you think you know a good one i might like go ahead and post it here and we'll see if Ghosts will live in that game as well. Remember tho i am super picky about games so don't expect too much.
Back to top Go down
https://ghostscorps.forumotion.com

Sad day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghosts Corps Forums :: General Forums :: FEZ Ghosts Corps-
Jump to: